Year in Review: 2011
January 28, 2012 - 5:31pm
Last year, I reviewed 2010. I think it is time to review 2011.
- January to July - almost weekly travel from Phoenix to Nashville
Work had me traveling Monday through Thursday. It was a challenging project but the client was great and I learned a lot. I got to explore Nashville a bit
- January - weekend in Washington DC
- February - weekend in San Diego and bike polo tournament in Phoenix
- March - leased an all-electric car (a Nissan Leaf), birthday trip to Texas to see friends and family, Karen and Madeline visit Phoenix
- April - promotion at work
- May - Chris graduated from college! Chris and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. We had lots of visitors - both sets of parents, Caren, and Jeff. Solar panels were installed on the house.
- June - vacation in Orlando with Ang, Steve, Gage, Alex, and Peyton
- July - Karen, J, and Madeline visit while moving to Oklahoma
- August - My parents celebrated 42 years of marriage! Chris' nephew, visited us in Phoenix and we went to the Grand Canyon. Got out of the Phoenix heat with a trip to Lake Tahoe
- September - Grandma Lucci turned 100! We visited Chris' brother, Mike, and his family in Georgia for Mike's birthday.
- October - hot air balloon festival in Albuquerque, New Mexico with my parents, Chris got a job!, and we made an art piece for Day of the Dead, I started seeing a counselor to address my anger issues
- November - bike polo tournament in Las Vegas, weekend trip to Texas to see family, quiet Thanksgiving at home
- December - quiet at work, quiet Christmas at home
- Home projects over the year - new microwave, wall & bench in backyard, new roof (not diy), house paint (not diy), solar panels (not diy), new house numbers, patio table, growing vegetables in the garden (lettuce, loofa, tomatoes, peppers, onions), new dressers in the bedroom, and new credenza in the living room